Change Utilities Services (water, sewer, garbage pickup) into my name

Only the owners of the property can have these utilities in their name. Renters must make arrangements with the property owners to pay the bills. Request to Have Utilities Services Turned On/Off can be printed from our website, and then turned in to City Hall for processing, or at the City Hall Office.