File a Complaint

Complaint/Concern Forms are printable from our website, or can be obtained at City Hall. Please return to City Hall for… Read More

Apply for a dog license

A current Certificate of Rabies Vaccination signed by a licensed Veterinarian and payment for fee is necessary in order to… Read More